Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- 2 speed wipers+variable intermittent wipe
- Electric front/rear windows
- Heated windscreen
- Privacy glass
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Rear privacy glass
- Rear wiper
- Black honeycomb front grille
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome window surround
- Panoramic opening glass sunroof
- Satin silver roof rails
- Automatic headlamp activation
- Bi LED headlights with auto levelling
- Front fog lights with chrome surrounds
- High beam assist
- LED daytime running lights
- ABS, brake assist and EBD
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) helps prevent the rear-end from breaking away under heavy braking by ensuring maximum braking performance at both the front and rear wheels. Brake "fading", as a result of overheating, is also counteracted.
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP + traction control
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Forward emergency braking
- Hill start assist
- Around View Monitor
- Blind spot monitoring
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Intelligent parking assist
- Lane departure warning system
- Moving object detection
- Speed limiter
- Traffic sign recognition
- Electric folding and heated door mirrors
- Interior mirror with auto anti dazzle
- Child locks on rear doors
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/front passenger airbag
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Side airbags
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth phone integration system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- DAB radio/CD player
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- USB/aux input socket
- Driver Convenience
- Push button starter
- 5" TFT driver information centre
- Fatigue detection system
- Nissan connect sat nav system
- Service interval indicator
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
- Interior Features
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 12V socket
- Front armrest
- Front cupholders x 2
- Illuminated glovebox
- Leather gearknob
- Leather steering wheel
- Leather upholstery
- Luggage area divider
- Rake/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Rear armrest with 2 cupholders
- Ambient interior lighting
- Footwell ambient lighting
- Map reading lamp
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver/passenger front seatback pockets
- Electric front seats for height/ manual lumbar adj
- Front headrests
- Front seat belt pre-tensioners with load limiters
- Heated front seats
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Rear headrests
- Intelligent Key
- Remote central locking
- Tyre puncture repair kit
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Pearlescent paint
- Paint - Pearlescent
- Pearl - Storm white
- Trim - Leather
- Leather - Graphite
- Maximum speed113 mph
- Cubic capacity1,461 cc
- Power110 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^4.30 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^3.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.00 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^65.7 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^72.4 mpg
- MPG (combined)^70.6 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1910 kg
- Vehicle length4377 mm
- Vehicle width1806 mm
- Vehicle height1590 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2646 mm
- Co2 emissions103.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.