Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front/rear windows
- One shot lowering/closing on front windows
- Rear wash/wipe
- Terrain Response
- Body colour bumpers
- Jupiter grille/side vents
- Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers
- ABS / hill descent control / electronic traction control
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- DSC - Dynamic Stability Control
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Emergency brake assist
- Roll stability control
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Front Parking Aid
- Rear parking aid
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- 5 x 3 point seatbelts
- Drivers knee airbag
- Dual stage Driver/Passenger Airbags
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Front side airbags with curtain airbags
- Audio / Communications
- Personal telephone integration system with bluetooth
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Auxiliary Audio Jack
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Steering wheel mounted audio/cruise controls
- Digital clock
- Driver information module
- Navigation system with TMC
- Service interval indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
- Interior Features
- Auxiliary heater
- Pollen filter
- 12V power point front/rear
- 12V power point in luggage area
- Leather steering wheel
- Luggage cover
- Map pockets on front seats
- Tilt/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Front reading lamps
- Puddle and footwell lamps
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Clearview Pack - Freelander 2
- Cold Climate Pack - Freelander 2
- 3 rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver seat lumbar adjustment
- Front head restraints
- Heated front seats
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Two rear outer seat isofix location points
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Locking wheel nuts
- Perimeter alarm
- Remote central locking/doors+fuel cap+tailgate
- Robust passive engine immobilisation
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Santorini black
- Trim - Part Leather
- Partial leather - Ebony/Lunar + 6 way driver/4 way passenger electric seat adjustment
- Maximum speed112 mph
- Cubic capacity2,179 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.40 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^5.60 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^6.20 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^38.2 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^50.4 mpg
- MPG (combined)^45.6 mpg
- Tank capacity68 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2505 kg
- Vehicle length4500 mm
- Vehicle width1910 mm
- Vehicle height1740 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2660 mm
- Co2 emissions165.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.